Opinel N°07 Round Ended
Small adventurers, handymen and gourmands will love it.
8cm blade and a hornbeam wood handle, varnished to be protected against moinsture and marks.
- Sandvik 12C27 is modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge.
- Blade hardness 57-58 HRC.
- A round ended tip for added safety, also perfect for picnic, to spread butter and make sandwiches.
- Coming from French forests, this white wood with few veins is ideal for applying color. The handle is varnished to be protected against moisture and dirt.
- Virobloc safety ring.
- Blade: Stainless steel Sandvik 12C27
- Blade length: 8 cm
- Handle: hornbeam wood
|Blister N°07 round ended apple green||available|
|Blister N°07 round ended Blue||available|
|Blister N°07 round ended red 3123840019708||available|
|Blister N°07 round ended tangerine||available|