Opinel N°216 Bread knife Intempora
Perfect for your baguette! Its curved serrated blade will help you to slice your bread without any effort. The handle is ultra resistant to temperature, water and shock.
- Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge.Blade hardness 57-58 HRC.
- The moulded handle is made from fibreglass polyoxymethylene which ensures excellent resistance to wear and water and outstanding impact strength.
- The full-tang blade extends throughout the entire length of the handle. The knife is robust and well balanced.
- Blade: Stainless steel Sandvik 12C27
- Blade length: 21 cm
- Handle: Fibreglass polyoxymethylene