Opinel Blister Pruning Knife N°8
Perfect for grafting, incising and pruning. Its lightly curved blade is also appropriate to pick flowers and fruits.
- We use Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge.Blade hardness 57-58 HRC.
- Curved blade beveled on both sides,ideal for shrub pruning or cutting ties.
- Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, our beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small dark dashes.
- Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives from the N° 06. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety in use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety in transport).
- Locking system: Virobloc® Locking Ring
- Blade: Sandvik 12C27
- Blade length: 8 cm
- Handle: Beech
|Blister Pruning knife N°8||available|